The Aminogam products contain sodium salt of hyaluronic acid 1.2% and selected amino acids 2% leading to collagen formation. This novel combination is scientifically proven to accelerate wound healing, promote angiogenesis and stimulates fibroblasts. These products have been beneficial to patients in multiple oral pathology requiring pain relief and rapid wound healing.
Aminogam® accelerates wound healing, promotes angiogenesis and the release of VEGF by fibroblasts, and therefore may be successfully used in treatment of several oral pathological conditions in which accelerated repair of the surgical solution is of benefit for the patient.
Aminogam® Mouthwash facilitates the oral tissue regeneration process, promoting the physiological re-epithelialisation of injured areas.
Aminogam® Mouthwash Indications:
- Gingivitis by mechanical irritation from dentures
- Burning mouth syndrome (BMS)
- States of irritation of the oral mucosa
- Chronic inflammations
- Gingival and tooth sensitivity reduction after curettage and
- Protection of surgical wounds in dentistry
- Aminogam® Mouthwash facilitates the oral tissue regeneration process, promoting the physiological re-epithelialisation of injured areas
- Rapid healing of soft tissue even in open healing
- Reduction in degree of mucosal defect after surgery
- Decrease in post-operative pain
- Reduction of time between surgical procedure and suture removal
- Decrease in use of NSAID (pain killers) after surgery
- Decrease infection
- Decrease in infection and related complication
Dosage and administration:
- Apply three to four times daily distributing the product evenly throughout the entire oral cavity and keep in the mouth for at least one minute
- The product can be used pure or diluted depending on the severity of the symptoms
- Aminogam Mouthwash 200 mL bottle