The LIGHTHOUSETM medical emergency kit is a lifesaving investment and includes Insta-Glucose 40% 31 mg in the LIGHTHOUSETM basic medical emergency kit and LIGHTHOUSETM medical emergency kit. In hypoglycemic emergencies, easy-to-use Insta-Glucose delivers 24 grams of fast-acting, rapidly absorbed glucose. It quickly boosts blood glucose levels to effectively treat low blood sugar.
The LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is designed to meet the basic medical emergency needs of a dental practice treating patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. The goal of the LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is to equip dental clinics with the required medications to be complaint by today's standard. As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called "Automatic Replenishment". The program is a service exclusively offered by HANSAmed to track, monitor and replenish each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. The medications and devices included in a LIGHTHOUSE™ Kit are quick, safe and easy to administer.
LighthouseTM provides dental clinics with vital medications, convenience, peace of mind and training to assist all dental staff in becoming equipped to handle a medical emergency in the office. With licensing and approval from Health Canada, we are able to provide clinics with quality medications to help you save a life.
- Insta-Glucose delivers fast-acting, rapidly-adsorbed glucose.
- When the amount of blood glucose (sugar in blood) has dropped below target range (less than four mmol/L), it is called low blood glucose (sugar) or hypoglycemia.
- Insta-Glucose comes in a tube containing 24 grams of cherry flavour jelly.
- Twist-off cap and squeeze tube for fast, easy use.
- Always ready and easy to use anytime, anywhere.
- Pre-measured to ensure an exact amount of glucose.
- Easier to swallow than tablets, without the time delay of dissolving.
- Convenient room temperature storage.
- Bring tube to mouth and squeeze slowly and evenly, swallowing entire contents.
- If no response after 10 minutes, repeat with more.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Blood sugar stays low after stopping the drug.
- 1 tube of LIGHTHOUSE™ Insta glucose® liquid, 31mg