An Emergency Kit Resuscitator Mask is also referred to as an Ambu Bag or a Bag Valve Mask (BVM). This medical airway device provides assisted ventilation to individuals who are no longer breathing or are experiencing breathing difficulties.
The LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is designed to meet the basic medical emergency needs of a dental practice treating patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. The goal of the LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is to equip dental clinics with the required medications to be complaint by today's standard. As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called "Automatic Replenishment". The program is a service exclusively offered by HANSAmed to track, monitor and replenish each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. The medications and devices included in a LIGHTHOUSE™ Kit are quick, safe and easy to administer.
Lighthouse provides dental clinics with vital medications, convenience, peace of mind and training to assist all dental staff in becoming equipped to handle a medical emergency in the office. With licensing and approval from Health Canada, we are able to provide clinics with quality medications to help you save a life.
- Pull on both ends of green resuscitation bag to unfurl into operating position
- Attack face mask to patient valve
- Attach reservoir bag to intake port
- Attach oxygen tube
- Age : >10 years
- Weight : >66 lbs
- Size : #5 cushion mask
- Bag volume : 1,500 mL
- Oxygen reservoir volume : 2,900 mL
- Only to be used by or under supervision of personnel thoroughly trained in the techniques by CPR and according to their standard operating procedures
- When not using supplemental oxygen, remove the oxygen reservoir to maximize refill times
- Always check for proper function of resuscitator
- Single patient use. Do not autoclave, gas or chemically sterilize
- 1 unit of LIGHTHOUSE™ Child Mask, O2 Reservoir System and amp; O2 Tubing w/POP-OFF (22-66 lbs)