The BD Eclipse™ Needle is designed with important safety features such as having a safety cover between clinician and needle, having an audible click that indicates safety activation. The needle remains locked inside activated cover to prevent accidental needlestick injuries.
The LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is designed to meet the basic medical emergency needs of a dental practice treating patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. The goal of the LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is to equip dental clinics with the required medications to be complaint by today's standard. As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called "Automatic Replenishment". The program is a service exclusively offered by HANSAmed to track, monitor and replenish each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. The medications and devices included in a LIGHTHOUSE™ Kit are quick, safe and easy to administer.
LighthouseTM provides dental clinics with vital medications, convenience, peace of mind and training to assist all dental staff in becoming equipped to handle a medical emergency in the office. With licensing and approval from Health Canada, we are able to provide clinics with quality medications to help you save a life.
Features and benefits:
- Single handed activation
- No hard surface required for activation
- Safety cover is present between clinician and needle
- Audible click indicates safety activation
- Needle remains locked inside activated cover
- Step 1 : Firmly attach needle onto a Luer Lock* syringe with a push and clockwise twist.
- Step 2 : Pull back on the safety cover toward the syringe and away from the needle. Remove needle
- Step 3 : Draw up medication as per your usual technique.
- Step 4 : After injection, immediately activate safety cover. Push the cover forward toward the needle until you hear and/or feel it lock.
- 1 LIGHTHOUSE™ BD Eclipse™ Needle and Disposable Safety Syringe 1ml 25g