AMG’s Premier Elite Dual Head Stethoscopes provide health practitioners the flexibility to quickly switch from diaphragm to bell in order to clearly distinguish high and low frequencies. The fine tuning of the bell side can be used for detecting auscultation of smaller or extremely thin patients, for examinations involving bruits and intercostal spaces, as well as for observing low frequency sounds. Applying firm pressure to the chestpiece allows you to monitor high frequency and deeper thoracic sounds.
Its quality crafted stainless steel dual head chestpiece and binurals ensure the premier elite dual head stethoscope’s optimal acoustical performance and durability. Enhanced sound transmission and comfort are further provided by a choice of two screw-in ear tip selections.
The LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is designed to meet the basic medical emergency needs of a dental practice treating patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. The goal of the LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit is to equip dental clinics with the required medications to be complaint by today's standard. As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called "Automatic Replenishment". The program is a service exclusively offered by HANSAmed to track, monitor and replenish each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. The medications and devices included in a LIGHTHOUSE™ Kit are quick, safe and easy to administer.
LighthouseTM provides dental clinics with vital medications, convenience, peace of mind and training to assist all dental staff in becoming equipped to handle a medical emergency in the office. With licensing and approval from Health Canada, we are able to provide clinics with quality medications to help you save a life.
- Made of stainless steel for superior durability
- Precisely machined dual head chestpiece and binaurals
- All materials are latex free, helping to minimize exposure of patients and medical professionals to latex allergens
- Extra deep bell allows for outstanding low frequency sound transmission
- Diaphragm designed and crafted for exceptional sensitivity, providing greater amplification and crisper acoustics
- Extra thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise for enhanced sound clarity
- Screw-in ear tips provide better sound transmission
- Personalized comfort with selection of 2 types of ear tips: soft-sealing and semi-soft
- Relatively lightweight stethoscope for extended wear
- 22" length tubing optimizes acoustic and comfort requirements, allowing greater flexibility in examination angles with no loss of acoustics
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm for patient comfort
- 1 unit of LIGHTHOUSE™ AMG Medical™ Premier Elite Dual Head Stethoscope, Adult, black tubing