YOU CAN’T PREDICT AN EMERGENCY, BUT YOU CAN DEFINITELY INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME
- You can save a life with the right medications and right clinical judgement at the right time.
- The LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit is conveniently designed; each medication has a dedicated slot. Time is of the essence in most cases.
- LIGHTHOUSE ™ Emergency Kits are designed to assist clinics in overcoming the most common medical emergencies that could occur in your dental office.
View HANSAmed's new exclusive online training module trailer
Basic Emergency Kit is the newest addition to our LIGHTHOUSE™ line. The Basic Emergency Kit holds all required medications plus two empty slots for EpiPens®. The Basic Kit is designed and created for clinics that already have EpiPens® but are looking for more emergency medications. Includes 2 seats to the online training modules (2CE credits per seat). As an owner of a LIGHTHOUSE™ Basic Emergency Kit, you are automatically enrolled in a program called "Automatic Replenishment". AUTO-Replenishment service helps you to have the required and up to date drugs readily available. HANSAmed tracks, monitors and replenishes each individual medication in your LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit prior to expiration. This service guarantees your medications will remain current and up to date. With a LIGHTHOUSE™ Emergency Kit, you are always prepared to save a life!
Features & Benefits:
- Compliant with Provincial regulations
- Auto Replenishment and Medication Monitoring Service
- Longer Shelf Life
- Simplicity and confidence
- Open your LIGHTHOUSE™ kit and familiarize yourself with its contents
- Determine if you need additional medications such as naloxone, flumazenil, or extra EpiPen® auto-injectors
- Book a date for your staff to review and complete the online training
LIGHTHOUSE™ Medical Emergency Kit contains: (According to each Provincial governing body, all dental clinics are required to follow medical emergency guidelines)
- 2x LIGHTHOUSE™ Online Training course (2CE credits per seat)
- 2x Atropine 0.6 mg/mL
- 2x Epinephrine 1 mg/mL
- 2x Diphenhydramine 50 mg/mL
- 1x Salbutamol Inhaler 100 ug
- 1x Aspirin® 81 mg, Quick Chews
- 1x Insta-Glucose® 31 mg
- 2x Ammonia Inhalants
- 1x Nitroglycerin Pump Spray 0.4 mg
- 2x Antiseptic Swabs
- 1x CPR pocket mask
- 2x BD Eclipse safety syringes
- 1x Red case
- 1x Foam lining
Get More Information Here