The Omnia® surgical kit line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia® surgical kits are designed as the ideal solution for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, implantologists and general dental surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia® has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
Omnia® now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world.
OMNIA® kit includes:
- 2 special plus model gown, surgically folded with 2 hand towels wrapped in medical paper (length: 115 cm)
- 2 round cap with elastic
- 1 fluid-repellent drape (133×200 cm) with adhesive U-shaped cut (6.5×50 cm) and loop
- 4 omnisleeve sheath (120×7 cm), with inserter
- 1 disposable bag for contaminated material with adhesive strip (22×27 cm)
- 4 fluid-repellent drape (67×75 cm)
- 2 monojet syringe 12cc curved tip
- 4 adhesive film (20×20 cm) 2CROSS20
- 1 Cattani suction tip n°9
- 20 gauze (7.5×7.5 cm) 8 layers cotton
- 1 liquid-proof main cover for instrument table (80×120 cm)
- 1 individually packed (12.5 cm long) split air saliva ejector with welded cap transparent
- 3, 3-layered procedure mask with non-irritating elastic ear loop
- 5 medical adhesive tap (10×5 cm) for sheaths
- 1 transparent bag for physio dispenser or control unit
- 51.7% estimated cost savings compared to picking for each surgery
- 21% reduced costs in surgical room preparation
- 14.3% cost reduction by pre-selecting surgical products
Key Features and clinical benefits:
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components
- 1 Assembly of OMNIA Advanced Surgery Emergency Protective Kit
For more details or book a clinical support meeting with your Brand Ambassador today!