The surgical grade stainless steel post-extractive kit developed with Dr. Daniele Cardaropoli, has been designed to perform the extraction of dental elements in an atraumatic manner in order to keep intact the soft tissues, especially of the interdental papilla and of the cortical bone.
The Omnia® surgical kit line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia® surgical kits are designed as the ideal solution for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, implantologists and general dental surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia® has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
The set is composed of 4 instruments:
- The instrument 1 is used to make the initial sindesmotomy. After you cut the fibers of the super-crestal attack thanks to its reduced thickness you will be able to easily penetrate into the periodontal space.
- The curved instrument 2 has its field of use in anatomical areas difficult to reach by the corresponding straight instrument, especially in some parts of the side posterior sectors.
- The micro elevator instrument 3 is used to dislocate the root in the most atraumatic possible way. Thanks to its small size, the cortical bone may be preserved.
- The spoon side of the instrument 4 is used to bring the granules of biomaterial in the receiving site, both for the filling of the socket in the ridge preservation techniques and for filling the bone-implant gap in the immediate post-extraction. The compactor side of the instrument 4 is used to place and compact, with consecutive injections, the biomaterial granules within the receiving site, both for the filling of the socket in the ridge preservation techniques and for filling the bone-implant gap in the immediate post-extraction.
- 1 instruments pouch of OMNIA® Post-Extractive Set