The HeartStart FRx defibrillator provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands, an audible metronome and CPR guidance to help guide the treatment of a suspected sudden cardiac arrest. With easy set-up, clear voice prompts, and rugged design, HeartStart FRx is designed for users trained in Basic Life Support (BLS).
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Each Kit Includes:
- The HeartStart OnSite Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Red Carrying Case with zippered closure
- Easy carry handle Battery (one, pre-installed)
- SMART Pads (one set, pre-installed)
- SMART Pads Cartridge (one)
- Set-up/maintenance guide with expiration date tags
- Owner's manual
- Quick reference guide
- Lightweight: fully equipped at 3.3 pounds
- Intuitive: clean design and clear instructions, award-winning user interface
- Ever-Ready: long-life battery, self tests
- Versatile: anyone of any age can use it
- Effective: SMART Analysis system & SMART Biphasic Fast: Quick Shock
- Features: Innovative: SMART Pads cartridge
- Adult defibrillation peak current: 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load. Pediatric defibrillation (with optional Infant/Child Key installed): 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load.
- Device Protocol follows preconfigured settings. Defibrillation and CPR protocol can be customized using HeartStart Configure software.
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds.
The package contains:
- 1 Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator