Crosstex Sure-Check® Self-Seal Sterilization Class 4 Pouchs, 5.25"x10" / 13x25cm, 200 Pouches/Bx
Sure-Check Pouches come with built-in internal/external multi-parameter steam sterilization indicators to confirm all 3-sterilization criteria—time, temperature and pressure (steam). When used in conjunction with biological indicators, provide the highest level of sterility assurance.
The Crosstex Sure-Check Sterilization Self-Seal Sterilization Pouches have been validated to be double pouched and processed in the following conditions and operating cycles:
- Dynamic air removal (Pre-vacuum and SFPP) steam sterilization cycle of 270 °F
(132 °C) for 4 min. exposure.
- Gravity steam sterilization cycle of 270 °F (132 °C) for 15 min. exposure.
- Internal/External Multi-Variable Indicators – only change color when all three
criteria for sterilization have been met: time, temperature, and pressure in the
form of steam
- Secure Seal – extra wide chevron seal protects against instrument breaching
- Medical Grade Paper – wet strength treated, virgin medical grade kraft paper that
meets medical pouch standards
- Transparent Film – allows a clear view of the contents as well as the internal
- Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip – securely seals pouch and provides sterilization
integrity of contents during storage; contents will remain sterile for three years
provided the integrity of the pouch is not compromised.
- Perforated Fold – allows for accurate folding of adhesive strip to form an airtight
seal, maintaining the integrity of the pouch during storage after sterilization
- Complete Paper-Film Separation – high quality of materials and manufacturing
process assures a consistently clean separation (peeling) of the film from the paper,
maintaining the sterile integrity of the contents
- Thumb Notch – assures easy opening of pouch
- Corner Tack Seals – three tack seals on each corner prevent curling and possible
separation after sterilization; prevents the collection of dust and other
contaminants in the sealed area
- Once sterilized contents will remain sterile for up to 3 years provided the integrity of the pouch has not been compromised