Crosstex Indicator Tape, 3/4”, 1 U/Bx
Crosstex indicator tapes provides an immediate identification of processed items while also securing sterilization packs. The white to dark color change indicator verifies exposure to sterilization process. Our indicator tape consists of a strong crepe-embossed paper with a pressure sensitive adhesive. Designed to aid in distinguishing processed from unprocessed loads.
- Adhere to paper, paper/ plastic, woven, treated woven and non-woven wraps.
- The adhesive allows for secure seals yet is easy to remove.
- Tapes are individually packaged in 55 meter rolls (60 yards) and available in multiple widths.
- Tape dispenser is also available and holds up to 2 rolls of 1” tape and has a weighted base.
- ISO 11140 -1 Type 1 Compliant