Measure stability at the time of implant placement and again before the final restoration to monitor the osseointegration determining when it is safe to proceed with the restorative process using Resonance Frequency Analysis. The Osstell Beacon automatically backs up your data when connected to Osstell Connect on the Internet.
Features and Benefits
- Assess implant stability and the degree of osseointegration as it is patient specific – avoid loading too early or unnecessarily long waiting times
- Achieve more predictable implant outcomes
- Easy to transport between clinics or while traveling
- Easily interpret results through intuitive color coding based on the numbered ISQ scale
- Enables efficient communication with patients & collaboration with colleagues
- Extract data, share files and analyze implant and treatment data through Osstell Connect
The Osstell Beacon along with specific SmartPegs inserted into an implant tell the user when it is safe to proceed with the restoration or when to wait longer for optimal osseointegrati on.