Select Rigid BR is an extremely hard and fast setting bite registration material. With the Automix-cartridge Select Rigid BR can be syringed directly onto the teeth. The bite registration material is based on addition curing vinyl silicones. Select Rigid BR can be used for centric occlusions. It can also be applied as key material e.g. for taking intraoral registrations with posts. Finally, it can be used for the bite fork technique. Select Rigid BR is very suitable for cutting and contouring because of its extremely high final hardness.
It comes in a convenient cartridge system with 2 cartridges of 50 ml each and 6 mixing canula.
- The automatically mixed material is applied directly onto the occlusal areas. The bite should be closed within 20 seconds after the beginning of the extruding (working or application time at 23°C or 74 °C). The recommended time in mouth is about 45 seconds.
- Controlled Flow™ Technology
- Hard, fast setting bite registration material
- Snap Set - shorter intra oral setting time with longer working time
- Ideal for occlusion and other matrices for all impression taking procedures requiring a rigid, fast setting
- 45 second snap set with no distortion and greater accuracy
- Exceptional elasticity and minimal distortion
- Zendo SELECT RIGID BR 2 cartridges 1:1 of 50 ml each + 6 mixing canula