Zendo SELECT SIL FIRM PUTTY, BLUE, REGULAR SET 2 containers of 400g each + 2 mixing spoons
Select Sil Firm Putty is used as a base impression material for the putty/wash impression technique in conjunction with Select Sil Light Body Super Hydrophilic.
Select Sil Firm Putty is a kneadable precision impression material based on addition curing vinyl silicone. Select Sil Firm Putty is easy to mix and not sticky.
It comes in 2 containers of 400G each.
- Perforated or non-perforated metal or plastic trays may be used with Select Sil Firm Putty. In order to improve adhesion of Select Sil Firm Putty to the tray, a suitable adhesive should be applied according to the corresponding instructions before loading the impression tray. Use equal parts (volume or weight) of base paste and catalyst paste. Take the base paste with the dark measuring spoon and the catalyst paste with the white measuring spoon. Knead until the colour is homogeneous (at least 30 seconds). Load the ready kneaded material into the prepared tray. Insert the loaded tray in the mouth not later than 1:30 minutes (working time at 23°C or 74°F) after start of mix. Maintain position for at least 3 minutes. The regular set takes 3 minutes to set.
- Superior hydrophilic wettability and detail in the sulcus area
- Unsurpassed dimensional stability for improved accuracy and tear strength
- Fast intra oral set times to reduce your patients’ discomfort
- Outstanding elastic recovery - keeps its shape after removal from patients’ mouth
- Won't distort or expand in disinfecting solutions
- Zendo SELECT SIL FIRM PUTTY, BLUE, REGULAR SET 2 containers of 400g each + 2 mixing spoons