Select TCBcem is an automix non-eugenol temporary crown and bridge cement suitable for cementing temporary crowns or bridges as well as for trial cementing of permanent restorations. It shows excellent adhesion to temporary crown and bridge materials, but it can easily be removed from prepared tooth stumps. Select TCBcem is delivered in MINIMIX syringes so it is very easy and comfortable to use.
Select TCBcem Traceless TM Temporary Cement is a eugenol free, temporary cement that stays entirely in the crown, not the tooth when the temporary is removed. It can be used with any bis-acryl provisional material.
It comes in a packaging of 5 mL syringe and 8 mixing tips.
- Remove the cap of the MINIMIX-syringe and throw it away (do not use it again!). It is replaced by a special 1:1 mixing cannula. Turn the cannula 90° until it locks in position. The material is now ready for application.
- Cement stays entirely in crown, not on the tooth when temporary is removed
- Minimizes post op sensitivity
- Eugenol free temporary cement - won't adversely affect settling of resin filling and luting materials
- Easy to use mini syringes ensure perfect mixes every time
- Excess material cleans up very easily. Simply flick off any excess with no fear of dislodging the temporary
- Works best on a moist prep
- Working time of 1:30 minutes
- Setting time in the mouth between 2 and 3 minutes
- Zendo SELECT TCBCEM an universal 5 ml syringe + 8 mixing canula