Select TransBite is a transparent bite registration material based on addition curing vinyl silicones for fast and precise bite registration. Because of the transparency the occlusion can be visually observed. It is also excellent suitable as a transparent matrix material for light curing composite. With the Automix-cartridge Select TransBite can be syringed free of bubbles directly onto the teeth.
It comes in a convenient cartridge system with 2 cartridges of 50 ml each and 6 mixing canula.
- The automatically mixed material is applied directly onto the occlusal areas. The bite should be closed within 25 seconds after the beginning of the extruding (working or application time at 23°C or 74 °C). The recommended time in mouth is about 1:20 minutes.
- Transparent bite registration material
- Fabrication of occlusal templates and labial matrices for light and cured composite restorations and chairside veneers
- Fabrication of transmission impressions for orthodontic brackets using the indirect technique
- 2-minute set times in mouth minimizing patient discomfort and potential for distortion
- Outstanding elastic recovery, unsurpassed compression
- Zendo SELECT TRANSBITE 2 cartridges 1:1 of 50 ml each + 6 mixing canula